As part of our “First 100 Days” series, Jim Flood, chair of Crowell & Moring’s Government Affairs Group, and Scott Douglas, senior director of policy with the firm, sit down to discuss tax reform, both where it is now and where we can expect it to go. Jim has previously served as counsel to Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer and Scott as a finance director for Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell.
Covered in this 17 minute podcast:
- The current state of tax reform initiatives.
- The potential timetable for tax reform bills.
- What is likely to happen with regard to the corporate tax rate and what companies should expect.
- The probability of a new Border Adjustment Tax.
- Will this tax reform be deficit neutral?
Visit crowell.com/CMFirst100 for more information.